Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I am very excited to start this, it's nice to have have a place to write things down. As you know, Jayson and I are getting married in just over a month. This is very exciting of course. Plans are moving famously and for the most part I'm just letting the days pass. 
I'll be completely honest, being apart from him is hard. However it has been getting easier and easier. I'm sure it's because the wedding is getting closer and closer. It also helps that I will see him in two weeks, as he comes for our wedding shower.
We have been so blessed and so fortunate with all the big changes that will be taking place. We found a place to live in Orem, rent is a little higher then had hoped however everything is included with that, so in the long run no matter what we would of ended up paying about the same. We found our new home-to-be on Craigslist, may I just say it's one of the greatest invention on the Internet! Anyway, since we found our place I still find myself perusing the housing list. I haven't yet found anything that makes me regret our decision! Most everything is the same price if not higher. The place we have is a basement suite, two bedrooms, one bath, lots of storage, a shared washer and dryer (so we don't need to save our change when we break a dollar.) all utilities are included, which also includes wireless Internet and satellite. And Jayson's favorite part is that it's cat friendly so I can bring Epitaph! (that's my favorite part too!)
I guess now that I've filled you in on our place, I will let you know that we still don't have everything in order. I need to find some sort of income, which could be difficult seeing how I can't go out and get any old job I want. However I have faith that everything will fall into place. Oh and before I forget I just want to thank those who helped us with everything thus far, you know who you are!
Love you all.
Kim

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Kim-bob-a-rooni!!! I still can't believe you are getting married... brings a small tear of joy to my eye! Can't wait to see you!!!

Lindy Kyle said...

Yay Kim!!!!!

jen said...

Dallin and I are very excited for your upcoming wedding. We plan to be there!